Regeneration Made Real
Regeneration via ASC’s Proprietary Allogeneic Adult Stem Cell Platform (Multipotent Adult Stem Cells or MASCs), which can differentiate to cell types to regenerate nearly every tissue in the human body.
The Problem: The Limitations of Current Stem Cell Treatments
Need different types of stem cells for different tissue types as well as multiple cell types per tissue.
What is an MSC?
Most common stem cell “mesenchymal stem cell” is not a stem cell.
Stem cells from older individuals do not perform as well as younger individuals.
Risk of rejection if allogeneic. Need autologous cells; must harvest tissue from each patient.
Our Solution: Multipotent Adult Stem Cells (MASCs)
ASC’s patented MASCs will differentiate into cartilage, bone, tendon, muscle, ligament, fat, blood vessels, nerves, and skin, etc. with an unlimited ability to divide in the undifferentiated state thereby providing whatever numbers of cells are needed to repair the damage.
MASCs in PGA
- Cells always implanted as undifferentiated
- Cells grown into biocompatible, biodegradable matrix
- Polyglycolic acid felt (PGA)
- Keeps the MASCs at the site where they are needed
- Differentiation to the necessary cell types occurs in vivo
- MASCs not rejected; use allogeneic “cells in a bottle”
- One donor; millions of patients
Multiple Applications in Large Markets
MASCs Regenerate tissues in these areas:
- Cartilage - our lead candidate
- Wrinkles (replaces Botox)
- Skin - 3rd degree burns and decubitus ulcers
- Peritoneum, prevent adhesions
- All products are MASCs in PGA matrix or suspended in saline for injection
Contact ASC Biosciences
Have a question or comment? Contact ASC Biosciences to get in touch with our team.
ASC Biosciences is a development stage Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Company that has developed a proprietary allogeneic adult Stem Cell Platform capable of regenerating nearly every tissue in the human body. The Platform is comprised of Multipotent Adult Stem Cells (“MASCs”) patented by New York Medical College and licensed by ASC Biosciences. MASCs will differentiate into cartilage, bone, tendon, muscle, ligament, fat, blood vessels, nerves, and skin with an unlimited ability to divide in the undifferentiated state thereby providing whatever numbers of cells are needed to repair the damage.